In the Maule Valley, terroirs with a high percentage of clay determine the mineral character of our wines. The cold evening breezes from the Andes mountains caress our vineyards, causing extreme fluctuations in temperature. The resulting wines are intense in colour, full of fresh fruit, highly concentrated and with mature tannins, delivering a well-balanced palate.

This bright yellow-gold coloured wine has intense aromas with notes of papayas, peaches and soft vanilla with layers of pear and honey. A balanced and voluminous wine, fruity with Sweetness of notes, which linger on the palate, giving it a textured, open and persistent finish.

Pairing: Ideal accompaniment for scallops and crab. Perfect with turkey and mild cheeses. Serve chilled at between 10°C (50°F) and 12°C (54°F).


Tasting Notes:

Varietal Composition:

100% Chardonnay

Geographic Area:

San Clemente, Maule Valley

Winemaking:

Selected grapes from our own vineyards were carefully hand-harvested in the early morning to preserve the aromas. 40% of the fermentation took place in second use oak barrels, with the remaining 60% in stainless steel tanks at temperaturas of between 14°C and 16°C with selected yeasts. In order to maintain the varietal caracter of the wine, it was not subjected to malotactic fementation.

Winemaker's Comments:

This wine is a bright golden colour and has intense aromas with notes of papaya, peaches and smooth hints of vanilla and layers of pear and Money. On the palate, this is a well-balanced, fruity wine with good body and Sweetness of notes that linger on the palate , living it a textured finish that is open and persistent.

Food Pairings:

This is an ideal accompaniment for scallops and crac and also pairs well with pate, turkey and mild cheese.

Cellaring Recommendations:

Three to four years

Format Types

750 ml

Download Technical Sheet

Reserva